Monday 2 July 2012

First Post!

Hey guys!  I have only just recently started on blogger.  For those of you that don't know about me my first blog Sunshine And Rainbows is about Nails and Nail art and all that Jazz.  I love finding out and purchasing new nail products. That was why I created that blog but it does limit on what else I can talk about.  However there is more to me than just a nail art fanatic. I started that blog to keep a record of my nail activity so rather than open that blog up to other elements, I decided to create a new blog.

I will share what products I use, hairstyles, make-up, exercise routine (oops better get on that one!!) and everything else that you would like to discuss. I will post as often as I can and would love for you to get involved with this blog by telling me what you would like to know!

I hope you will learn to like my new Blog and hope to see you soon.


Ok, Bye for now!


Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment